FREE Hospital Birth Bag Checklist Print & Tick Off
This is a FREE printable. Simply add to cart, checkout, and it will be emailed to you. You can tick it off virtually or print it off.
Are you Pregnant and feeling a little unorganised before bub arrives? Then print off this checklist to calm your mind and enjoy the last trimester knowing you're kinda in control (over the baby bag packing at least anyway).
MY PACKING TIPS
- BIRTH- Pack a separate bag for birth. That way you have everything you need without searching through lots of different bags. This will help to create a more calming birth experience without the additional stress
- STAY- Use a small carry zip up case for both you and bub. This makes it easier to find exactly what you’re looking for. Last time I packed each baby outfit with a nappy and put them into sandwich bags – labelled them with sizes. This time I’m using both @thenestau and @thesuiteset reusable bags as this is a more eco friendly option. As they are more expensive, you can pass them down to friends afterwards as gifts, or keep them in your baby keepsake box. Packing everything separately makes it easier for your partner or midwife to get out things you’re wanting.
- Don’t over pack. It’s hard because you don’t really know what you will use. But this is why my checklist comes in handy. In my experience you live in the same clothes (unless they need washing due to body fluid leakage).
- Announcement- Pre plan your list of people who you want to send a text to or call to let them know Bub has arrived. Do this is the notes of your phone so you don’t forget anyone important.
Additional To Pack
There are lots of other things you might want to consider packing, these additional things were suggested by you previously:
- Nipple Shields
- Breast pump
- milk bottles / formula
- adult nappy underwear (instead of pads)
- water squirter to squirt on your lady parts to go to the toilet
- night dress / nightie incase of C section
The amazing Hypnobirth course we did, was with Renee from The Birth Space. Highly recommend this course to everyone who wants to be re-educated about birth. So you're able to go into your birthing experience with a positive mindset. You can find info about her courses HERE
WHAT’S IN MY BAG?
- Fabric bag Organisers @the.nest.aus SHOP HERE| code KYREELOVES
- Clear bag organisers @thesuiteset SHOP HERE | code KYREELOVES
- Nappy wallet @bronte_co SHOP HERE| code KYREELOVES
- Bra to wear during birth @bimbyandroy SHOP HERE | No discount
- Wheat Pack SHOP HERE
- Reusable breast pads @stevie.jane.au SHOP HERE| code KYREELOVES
- Pyjamas @papinellesleepwear SHOP HERE
- Ice Packs @bodyicewoman SHOP HERE| code KYREELOVES
- Travel hair brush @happyhairbrush SHOP HERE | Code KYREELOVES
- Announcement plaque @sparetimeco SHOP HERE | code KYREELOVES
- Knit blanket & swaddles @ziggylou SHOP HERE | Code KYREELOVES
- Bird muslin swaddle @savannahandthree SHOP HERE | Code KYREELOVES
- Stripped body suit & bonnet @two.darlings SHOP HERE | 10% OFF Code KYREELOVES
- Makeup bag @status_anxiety SHOP HERE | No code
- Cooler bag for our birth bag @adventuresnacks SHOP HERE | Code KYREELOVES