DIGITAL DOWNLOAD Mindful Christmas Advent Cards
These are a digital download, print out version of my sold out Mindful Advent Cards. This is not a physical product, you'll receive the documents to print to your email.
Say hello to your new family tradition; 24 daily advent ideas to do with your loved ones this Christmas. With stunning illustrations from Alaska's Magical Christmas story book.
- TWO file options- to print single or double sided
- Optional double sided with a festive tartan pattern
- 24 cards included to print out
- Each card comes with different mindful activity suggestions
- Card size 7cm x 12cm (fit into most hanging advent calendars)
HOW TO PRINT:
1. Once you purchase these, you'll receive an email with two documents
2. Download the document you wish to print (single sided or double sided). Recommended to download the file to your computer (instead of your phone) and print from there. If you choose the double sided option, set your printer to the double sided printing setup
3. Print to normal A4 paper, or print to a thicker A4 card stock for a more luxe experience. You can print directly from home with your own printer from your phone or computer. Or take a USB with the file to places like Office Works and print the file there. Most places you can plug your phone directly into their system and print that way, or transfer the document to a USB.
4. Cut around the black line and each card will be the same size
5. You'll now have a beautiful set of advent cards to use from the 1st of December
How To Use The Cards
Put the cards into a hanging advent calendar at random each day.
Each card has a different activity suggestion. They do not have numbers, so it makes it easier to randomise the activities each year.
Each activity has a focus on being present with friends and family. Encouraging children to understand the importance of giving back during the festive season and being present with loved ones (instead of a heavy focus on gifts).
Surprise your children with a different activity each day and keep the festive spirit alive throughout December.